[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
The Hollow - HarryLovesHermione.com's HHr Forums • View topic - DH HQ Screencaps - Various Scenes [1280X536]

DH HQ Screencaps - Various Scenes [1280X536]

By request, I've started a forum for screen caps from the films. Great quality, low quality, whatever you want. Go nuts : ).

You may also post behind the scenes, bloopers, and promotional HHr images here. Any images that show HHr in character are allowed.

Please remember to give credit if you post images from another website, and do not hotlink from them!
I took some screencaps so I could make graphics and I decided to share! These caps were intended for gif making hence the large amount of images in each zip. So these are suitable for making gifs and graphics! Have fun with them! Please only use these for personal use and don't distrubute them as your own. You can click on the thumbnails to see samples ;D

ImageImageImageImage
After Ron Leaves - DOWNLOAD ZIP - 221 Images

ImageImageImageImage
The Dance - DOWNLOAD ZIP - 671 Images

ImageImageImageImage
Discussing About Going To Godric's Hollow - DOWNLOAD ZIP - 480 Images

ImageImageImageImage
"Don't ever let me give you a haircut again." - DOWNLOAD ZIP - 94 Images

ImageImageImageImage
Godric's Hollow - DOWNLOAD ZIP - 1,113 Images

Horcrux Kiss - DOWNLOAD ZIP - 162 Images
withlovesherry

wow these are so freaking awesome. thank you so much. i didn't even bother making caps from the kiss myself because it was so damn dark and blurry but at this resolution they're much easier to see.

thanks again and i definitely will be using for fanart. : )

ps - i know that file-sharing sites sometimes expire after a while or only offer so many times allowing them to be downloaded. if that happens, feel free to contact me and i can let you host the zip files on my HLH.com server.
katej
Site Admin

I think I'm going to just cry with happiness. ;-; My downfall of graphics is that I can't ever get the pictures that I need to make them, and taking screencaps using my own video editer crops the picture.

Thank you so so much!
ThaliaAnderson

It's really a shame that there are only 2 thank you posts to these wonderful images, yet over 600 people have viewed them. I make fanart on tumblr for another fandom, and it drives me absolutely insane when i only get, like, 100 comments when there are over 4 thousand views or something. Damn lazy bastards.

Thank you on their behalves, dammit!
katej
Site Admin

Nice pics :P I might have to download the ones on the horcrux kiss... It's the best part of the movie.
Inzainiac

Beautiful. :D
I have to say that if Harry doesn’t end up with Hermione, my second choice has to be Luna, that girl is so cool! I really don’t like Ginny…
—Daniel Radcliffe (Celebrity Extra, November 2005)
iank

withlovesherry wrote:I took some screencaps so I could make graphics and I decided to share! These caps were intended for gif making hence the large amount of images in each zip. So these are suitable for making gifs and graphics! Have fun with them! Please only use these for personal use and don't distrubute them as your own. You can click on the thumbnails to see samples ;D

ImageImageImageImage
After Ron Leaves - DOWNLOAD ZIP - 221 Images

ImageImageImageImage
The Dance - DOWNLOAD ZIP - 671 Images

ImageImageImageImage
Discussing About Going To Godric's Hollow - DOWNLOAD ZIP - 480 Images

ImageImageImageImage
"Don't ever let me give you a haircut again." - DOWNLOAD ZIP - 94 Images

ImageImageImageImage
Godric's Hollow - DOWNLOAD ZIP - 1,113 Images

Horcrux Kiss - DOWNLOAD ZIP - 162 Images

I am not into the notion of smutty romance, but with Harry and Hermione, all I can feel is love, the ardent love built with intimacy, friendship thru thick and thin, magnanimity, loyalty, admiration, trust and conviction! There is no lacking anger, worry, tension, distress, which only serve to strengthen their love for each other all against odd! And I adore them, truly adore them!!!

the Horcrux kiss is smashing! I can't figure out how to post a Gif image, actually
Thank you!
Harry&Hermione always and 4ever, no exception!
babioleto

Return to Images | HHr Screen Caps and Other Images