[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
The Hollow - HarryLovesHermione.com's HHr Forums • View topic - Emma watches Dan in New York

Emma watches Dan in New York

Here you can post any candids of Dan and/or Emma, photos from other projects they're working on, photoshoots, anything new, etc. Feel free to post pics of them with other people or with cast members of HP...that's fine. But Dan and/or Emma have to be in there somewhere.

I'm all for paparazzi shots, but no posting any super-inappropriate shots, please (naked, upskirts, etc.) Common sense!

Please follow the guidelines for posting images (keep pictures within the forum's set margins, huge images should have thumbnails...etc) and remember this isn't a place for fanart. Only real images!

Look how utterly happy they look. I love Dan's expression.

Emma recently visited Daniel Radcliffe at his show How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.
emishataken

i saw this a few weeks ago and thought how cute they were. a part of me really hoped they'd get together in real life. they seem so respectful of each other. but i have no idea if their personalities would work.

these days i'd be happy to see emma with any guy who wasn't a hipster douchebag like most of her boyfriends seem to be.
katej
Site Admin

I know, they are practically glowing standing so close to each other.
I 'd like to think they are holding hands behind the scene :)
Harry&Hermione always and 4ever, no exception!
babioleto

lol We're a strange breed, aren't we, eh? :D
I have to say that if Harry doesn’t end up with Hermione, my second choice has to be Luna, that girl is so cool! I really don’t like Ginny…
—Daniel Radcliffe (Celebrity Extra, November 2005)
iank

Return to Images | Actors, Candids, Other Projects, etc.