You know, I'm so tired of polls where we're asked what ship will end up together and we never get to see Harry and Hermione. We vote our little asses off, and some of you- don't lie- even try to cheat your sad little hearts into seeing Hermione and Harry as each other's #1 vote. But it still doesn't work.
Well you know what? Fuck that. Here, Harry and Hermione will always be the vote that wins. Always. There will never be another winner, except for the mildly amusing choices I give you which still point to HHr. Have fun and don't take it too seriously.
1. Couldn't have sucked more if it were a fucking vacuum.
2. The worst fanfic I've ever read. Holy crap.
3. I'm not even an RHr shipper, but I actually feel bad for them.
4. Of course, not as bad as I feel for me.
5. Yeah, screw them. At least they got something. Poor me!
6. Yeah, a bitchy, mean, weakling, Not!Hermione and 90210!Ron with no substantial romance whatsoever.
7. Oh yeah. Sucks to be them.
8. It would have been nice if Harry was in the Harry Potter book. Not that Stepford!Harry who showed no emotion except that he was suddenly deeply in love with Ginny out of nowhere.
9. JK should have just named this book 'Ginny Weasley and the Half-Blood Who Cares Because Ginny's Won the HP Character Growth Lottery'.
10. I know! Ginny had more lines and a more substantial plot that Hermione! When did that happen? Why is it the character we've looked up to and loved all these years is suddenly taking a back seat and becoming a horrible hag while Ginny is suddenly perfect and everything she does is magic and rainbows?
11. It's too bad, too, because even with the RHr and HG, it could have been so much better!